- Ate brownies for breakfast.
- Burnt a 7-minute frozen pizza (lol timers, who needs those?).
- Did not put on “real” clothes entire day.
- Found out my employer is being purchased by one I’d have never considered, having heard only horrible things.
- Office relocation – likely.
- Benefits nerfing/policy changes – unavoidable.
- Downsizing – possible.
- Annual raises next month – unlikely.
- Watched 2 Fast 2 Furious (the marathon continues but it is going to be rough to get through Tokyo Drift).
- Discovered, to my dismay, that some beverages offer only 2.5 % ABV.
I got out of bed, didn’t I?
I’m working from home.
I realize that “when it rains, it pours” but I was rather hoping to maintain some stability career-wise until I figure out my next move. Ah, well!